WEB, DESKTOP, IPHONE, ANDROID, IPAD
140Proof – A truly cross-platform medium
I’m a consumer – What does Twitter mean to me?
- I follow my interests – both people and brands. If an account ceases to interest me, I unfollow.
- I consume a stream of information custom built by me for me – one that I can tailor instantly.
- I hear about the latest developments in the areas of life that interest me.
- I can emulate my peers and heroes – I can see who they follow and follow them too.
- I can lurk quietly, listening to the chatter OR I can jump down the rabbit hole.
- I’m an early adopter – a trendsetter.
- I’m part of a movement, I’m changing the world – look at Egypt, look at Syria.
- I’m connected – one to one – with the brands and interests that I follow. I can let them know how I feel – and some will even answer me.
I’m a brand – What does Twitter mean to me?
- I can connect on a one-to-one with my customers.
- I can get feedback – good and bad. I can deepen my relationships and mine my followers for market research.
- I can influence the influencers.
- I can follow my competitors.
- I can advertise to people who matter, influence, relate or can promote my product,
- I can identify them by who they follow, as this says a lot about what they’re interested in and who they are.
What do 140proof do?
At the core of the 140proof strategy is the classification of twitter users into pools of “persona groups” based on whom a user follows and what they themselves say on twitter. The 140 Proof Targeting API reads the public information stream for users and builds and idealized “persona” for each user. Targeted ads are then served to users based on their persona. Tweet about football, follow football players? Then you might be classified as a football fanatic persona and the ads you’ll see will align with that persona.
Where are the ads seen?
140proof partner with developers who offer “3rd party” applications for Twitter. In excess of 50% of Twitter access comes from 3rd party clients and applications. Some of the more prominent applications and clients are Echofon, Ubersocial, Plume and Tweetcaster.
140Proof run across all platforms, from PC/Mac to iPhone/iPad to Android phones and tables to Windows Phone devices.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you