Our partner Supersonic started in 2009 as the first virtual currency monetization platform to focus on Europe. They are a Facebook partner but also offer social games on and off the Facebook Credits platform.
Flashpoint were selected as a key European partner by Supersonic in 2012 and to date the platform has proven to be extremely popular with Flashpoint’s customer base.
Why target social gamers?
Traditional stereotypes of gamers have gone by the wayside as gaming has become the second most popular activity online.
Some Key Stats on Social Gaming:
- Social gamers spend up to 3 minutes with a brand in exchange for game currency.
- The average age of social games across the UK and Ireland is 29.
- 19% say they are addicted to FB games.
- 64% of social gamers are female.
- Social gamers play for an average of 40 minutes per day.
- 50% of facebook logins are to play Social Games.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you